Tuesday, May 6, 2008

While the cat is away...

And play they did! Here's a video of the girls and Dave while I was gone. I can only assume that this is what they did the entire time I was away.


The girls got spoiled by their "Emi" (my mom) when she came to visit. My mom did have a small learning curve when she got here. For example, she learned the hard way that the girls don't know how to feed themselves with spoons yet.

Here are some pictures of emi and her grandbabies.

A picture of Heli and Sofi reading a book, which they just started to love looking at while I was gone. That must be my mom's influence. They now sit for hours every day looking at books...thanks mom for all of your help!

Today we got a new stroller that is so great! It was recommened by another mom on the twins forum that I frequent. Here are some pictures, and a little video. i'm so excited that it's finally warm, and we can resume our daily walking schedule.


6 comments:

Molly said...

Weeeee! Weeeee! Weeeee!

Parkin Family said...

OK - Where did you get that stroller - I need one! Really let me know.

Parkin.bethaney@gmail.com

Omgirl said...

Rather than celebrate what a great dad those girls have, or tell you how funny those pictures of the girls covered in food are, I'm going to grumble about how jealous I am of your much younger baby riding around on that toy STANDING UP. Beck is so lazy!!! Can Helena and Sophie come over and teach Beck how to stand up???

Kirsti said...

We do love our sisters :)

Joanna said...

That is just the cutest video. I was cracking up at dad pushing them around, that was hilarious. And I love that stroller, it looks like they enjoy it too! Your girls are just too cute.

B said...

I can't get over how much they remind me of my girls. Even their "talking." Love the new stroller too. H would kill me if I wanted another stroller.