Well, I did it. I was able to get back into The Glinting Gems. Terence is now on guitar, and I'm back on bass. It's been so much fun. We played a great show at the library the other day, and I thought I'd share pictures. Playing at the library was so differentfrom a regular show at the bar. It was so...clean, and...bright. And people sat and listened. Our friend Jamie asked questions between songs, and Dave was adorable answering all of the questions.
Dave playing the guitorgan - an amazing instrument that he plays beautifully.
Terence and me, during one of the "question breaks".
I SO wish we could have come. I would have loved to hear you. It would have required some serious ditching out on service oriented prior engagements, which would have caused both Kelly and me too much guilt to handle. But catch us next time for sure!
1 comment:
I SO wish we could have come. I would have loved to hear you. It would have required some serious ditching out on service oriented prior engagements, which would have caused both Kelly and me too much guilt to handle. But catch us next time for sure!
Post a Comment