Today is Dave's 33rd birthday. I'll try not to get all mushy, but if you can't publicly proclaim love for your husband on your own blog, where can you do it? I'll just say that Dave is perfect for me. After all these years (it will be 13 years this fall!), he still makes my heart skip a beat, still makes me beam, still makes me laugh and still makes me feel beautiful. It's been like falling in love all over again to see him as a dad. The girls adore him as much as I do - we all light up when he walks in the room.
I threw Dave a surprise party last night. Emphasis on surprise. I thought for sure he had an inkling about the party, but he was totally clueless and actually jumped a little when everyone yelled "surprise!". We had a great time visiting with friends. Thanks everyone for coming over.
Today we went to the Gateway for lunch.
Dave spent most of the afternoon recording keyboards in the studio on the new Starmy album, so as the girls and I entertained ourselves this afternoon, I let them play with some of the balloons from Dave's party last night. I thought some of the pictures turned out nicely.
1 comment:
I can't get enough pictures of your girls. They are so beatiful! Let's plan a play group so we can meet in person.
Post a Comment