We'll have lots of pictures to post throughout the week. I don't even want to sleep while she's here - there's too many things that I want to do!
Kir came out and lived with us for about 6 weeks when the babies were first born. It literally saved us - we would not have been able to do it without her. I'm pretty sure she never wants to have twins after last May and June. Kirsti, Dave and I literally just ended up taking shifts so that we could each get a little sleep. Even though it was a really sleepy and tough time for us all, it makes me teary thinking of how much I loved having her with us.
Here are some fun pics of my sis and my babes.

Also, it was Kirsti's birthday last week. I didn't call her until the end of the day. I'm guilty - I totally forgot that Saturday was the 8th - who can keep track of things like "days"???
It was the first time we hadn't been together for her b-day in years, so that was kind of sad for us. I was going to send her these flowers for her birthday, but who can keep track of things like "online orders"???
She told me that it's the thought that counts. Thanks Kir for saving me 50 bucks. Next time I'll think of you having a beautiful diamond necklace and a trip to Tahiti.
4 comments:
That's so sweet. It is really fun to have sisters, I have 3 that are great... uummm except for one, HA! jk.
Plus I'm lucky to have some really cool sister-in-laws, well except for one. tee-hee, I'm teasing!
It's going to be awesome to see ya'll this weekend! and the girls invite was sooooo cute. I loved it!
xoxo,
i
So true! Sister's rock. Mine is my bff also and just moved to Texas, boo hoo. I hope you guys have fun!
Thanks for thinking of me! I love being here with you and your cute family. I am so glad you will think about getting me that diamond necklace and that trip. Would you mind throwing in a boyfriend while you're at it?
How fun that you and your sister are so close. Have a great time with your sister and family!
Post a Comment