We got the stomach bug that has been circulating round these here parts. It was the girls' first sickness. We've been lucky to avoid all of the colds and ear infections and are lucky that the insurance is covering the RSV shots (they're over $2000 per shot!) So, we can't complain. But I have to say that when I walked in the girls room to get them up the other morning, and they were both covered head to toe in puke...well, it was just kind of gross. The girls were only sick for the day, and seem to be feeling better. Dave and I have been sick for several days, but things are looking up.
Dave's Permy
Gather around children, and let me tell you about history. A long long time ago there was a thing called "perm". Changing trends led the perm to go the way of the keytar. And like the keytar, my dear husband would like to bring the perm back into fashion....if fashion is what you want to call this. I admit I was a culpable accomplice to the entire process.
I like this picture because it embodies Dave's spot-on fashion sense in both hair AND t-shirts.
I was relieved that we were able to complete all three steps that were found on the perm instructions.
Our Babies are Pretties
The other day I was wishing I had a camera in my hand all the time so that I could show you, dear viewer, how cute my little ladies are all the time. Of course, I would edit out the whining and crying. Well anyway, I thought it would be fun to post a video of the girls in their play time behavior.
Here's a video of the girls having a "conversation".
8 comments:
Leena, where did the wolf t-shirt come from? Chris would go crazy for that shirt. I love the perm, I was just thinking it is really time for someone to bring back the perm!! Can't wait to see the girls we will be there in a few weeks.
Sweet perm! I've been blog spying on you for some time now and it wasn't until recently that I realized I could comment. Not so savvy. It has been fun watching your girls grow, they are so beautiful and you are such a great mom. If I had any right to be I would be so proud of you!
Holy Mole! I have to come see you guys soon! And I need some head measurements for the ladybugs!
Felicia
Welcome to my world, dave.
That video is just the sweetest thing! I love that it looked like one baby is telling the other all about the book and taking charge by taking the book away :). I could have watched longer!
omg!!! head to toe puke and dave single-handedly bringing back the jerry curl?!? I can't take it! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! sweet baby jeezuz help me!
Wow, I love your husband's "merm" (man-perm). I just made that up right now. I think we should start spreading that term around. Of course, we'd have to convince more guys to get merms first. Hmmmm...might be harder than I thought. (By the way, your girls are gorgeous! I'm glad Kelly connected me to you and your blog.) -Arianne
you GOTSTA get some curl sauce for dave!
Post a Comment