We are so in love.
Aaahhhhhh! Happy birthday to them and happy one year of parenthood to you. Crazy to think of what you were doing a year ago today, huh? I CAN'T WAIT to give them hugs and kisses (just a few more weeks)!!
So am I.
They are beautiful! They have come a long way. You are lucky x 2.
Can you believe you have been the mom of twins for a whole year! Congrats! They are so cute!!!Bethaney
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aaahhhhhh! Happy birthday to them and happy one year of parenthood to you. Crazy to think of what you were doing a year ago today, huh?
I CAN'T WAIT to give them hugs and kisses (just a few more weeks)!!
So am I.
They are beautiful! They have come a long way. You are lucky x 2.
Can you believe you have been the mom of twins for a whole year! Congrats! They are so cute!!!
Bethaney
Post a Comment