Sunday, April 13, 2008

Quick Update

Time flies by at warp speed lately. I've found myself wishing that I had a pause button on life so that I could get caught up on all of the things on my "to-do" list.

It's late tonight, so I'm just going to post a few quick pictures from the last little bit.

After saying goodbye to his "merm" (man perm - thanks Arianne for the great new word), David felt that he needed to express himself through facial hair. Here is his new 'stache.


The girls and I got dressed up and went out yesterday. They looked so sweet in these dresses from Tiffany. I tried for a very long time to get a picture of both girls together, but totally failed. It's getting harder the more mobile they get. Plus, Helena was on one...the best picture I could get of her is below. I guess she's pretty cute even when she's cranky.


Finally, I got them in the same shot. :) We went out for a walk at the local outdoor mall. Yes, spring has finally indulged us with a little warmth. I think we're headed back into snow this week, but we were so glad to get out while it was warm.

Pretty much, the reason that we bought the house that we did was so that my dear husband could have this:

He has been particularly happy lately because his arcade is finally in working order. I'm sure that any 13 year old boys who read this blog can relate.

And just a couple of other fun pictures.


And, as a grand finale, here is a video of Sofia...almost walking! She's using a walker toy to take a few steps.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the girls outfits, so cute. They look like they grew a bunch too. Dave is rockin' the stash, so manly! He needs a handle bar thingie, like magnum p.i., You seriously won't be able to keep your hand off of him!

Joanna said...

What adorable dresses! Your girls are just too cute. Sofia is doing a great job walking, and she didn't even get frustrated when she ran into the wall (like my two get). She will be up and running in no time. Your arcade room looks fun - my husband would love it :).

Omgirl said...

Ooo, I LOVE the new 'stache. My dad had one of those in the 1970s, only thicker, like two black caterpillars were sitting on his lip. My mom called it a m'STACHE (accent on the 2nd syllable). Let's hang out so I can see your gorgeous girls in person.

Kirsti said...

I love Sofi's monster growl in the background. Those girls are SO cute!!