On April 20th I took a few pictures of the girls in these cutie-pie preemie outfits my friend Julie gave us. I set the girls by eachother - Sofi is on the left, Heli on the right, and Helena reached over and grabbed Sofia's arm. It was so sweet.
I have kept the outfits, and I can hardly believe how small they are. So, a few days ago I dressed the girls' babydolls in the same outfits and attempted to get some pictures. Helena has started fussing every time she sees the camera, which makes for an interesting photo shoot. :) Here's the outcome. I mainly wanted to show the amazing growth that has taken place in just one year, and I think you can get a sense of it is some of the pictures.
I know I've said it before, but we just feel so grateful for how everything turned out. Things were very uncertain when they were born, and it was a really stressful experience. And yet, here we have these two perfect little healthy babies.
Life is a blessing.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That first picture of the babies as newborns...I thought THOSE were dollies! I can't believe how much they have grown. It blows my mind.
It is crazy to think of them that little. Although, I remember the days that followed...not very well though. The lack of sleep made them all a blur.
Post a Comment