Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fame...I'm going to live forever...

This is the video that has earned me the name 'Tiger Paw' at work.


11 comments:

shelly payne said...

The kids think aunt Leena is magic!

Molly said...

Oh my gosh. That is the most awesomest thing I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

you're a natural!

Carolynn and Corby said...

Just remember the little people in your life when you make it to the big time. I call I get to be "high school friend" on E! True Hollywood Story.

Michelle Show said...

I'm so insanely impressed! How did you do this without messing up? How many "takes" did it take?

Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Leena! Wow, that is great. Congrats on your FC talent "promotion" and expanding role :) Great job on showing the new live links in action! Miss chatting with you, give me a ring and we'll the get the girls together to play. :)
(check out my new blog: FossFeatures.blogspot.com)

sleepy viking said...

It's like the future is now! At least someone was finally able to harness the hours of onscreen training we all received at the TFon. Kudos.

m-l-e said...

you are so hot. and so professional. I want to webinar with you NOW!

Parkin Family said...

Love it! I am so out of touch...sounds like there are lots of changes going on a FranklinCovey!

NatRat said...

Leena, you rock! You look so great! Your kids are darling. It has been a long time. How is life? You look so happy!

Nina said...

Yes!! I agree, you are magic!!