Monday, June 29, 2009

April Post

So, it's been months since I've actually posted a real update.

We've had birthdays (Dave and mine), mother's day, father's day, the arrival of summer, the visits of Eliza, Kirsti and Seppo. It's been a great couple of months.

In order to be fair to all of the months, let me start with April :)

Mexico with David - Once again, my parents were gracious enough to watch the girls so that Dave and I could have a little get away to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. Romance, margharitas and the beach. It was literally the best vacation of my life.




Then, when we got back to my parents, and I ran the Nashville Country Music Marathon with my family. It was so much fun. And, please note that I ran the marathon in my new 'Twilight' shirt (thanks Mik & Tiff - it's my favorite new shirt!) I was uber popular among the junior high cheerleading teams that were every mile or so along the course. I got to run the actual race with my mama. I absolutely loved the chance to talk with her as we ran. I am amazed my how awesome my mom is, and also let me tell you - she is tough as NAILS!



Once we were back, we also had a wonderful time seeing my parents, my brother Mik and his family, and Kirsti, who returned from Guatamala while we were in Mexico. Thanks family!

1 comment:

Omgirl said...

Is your Twilight shirt still a favorite or do you poopoo it now?