I'm digging them in matchy matchy. I know matchy with different colors is the thing. But for some reason I love them in the same outfit!
My heart = melt.
Wow, your cute girls are growing up so fast. It is so fun to see them learn and be big girls. Lilly would love to see them; let's get together for a play date before we move to NYC this summer! Take care!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm digging them in matchy matchy. I know matchy with different colors is the thing. But for some reason I love them in the same outfit!
My heart = melt.
Wow, your cute girls are growing up so fast. It is so fun to see them learn and be big girls. Lilly would love to see them; let's get together for a play date before we move to NYC this summer! Take care!
Post a Comment