Here's what I've been working on instead of blogging. My mom's birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and I wanted to make this video montage for her. But now I can't wait until her birthday to post it, so here it is. Happy early b-day mom.
As fair warning, you might want to grab a bag of popcorn...it's a long montage.
Also, since I know you're going to ask, the first and the fourth songs are both songs by Eliza Wren Payne, Dave's sister. She's amazing.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Awesome. You can tell that took A LOT of work. Beautiful job. Unfortunately, I had to listen to it without sound, so I'll have to come back and watch it again later! (OK, I would probably watch it multiple times even if I did have sound the first time... because I am a Rinne-Payne family stalker. :) )
YYYAAAYYY!!!!!!! awsome leena. and 2 mo my songs made the cuts!!! whew! thanks so much for including me. i loved every second of that video. i couldn't take my eyes off it!
xxxx i love you and miss you so much.
Ok - If you can believe it I watched the whole thing and even teared up at the end. I love seeing your cute babies I can't help but think of my own! Super cute!
Thanks A LOT. Now I am crying :). Beautiful accomplishment... What a precious family! Your mom is going to absolutely LOVE it!!!
ahhhhh, why do I have to be such a baby when I see stuff like this! so sweet...
Holy crap! What an amazing job in making that video. Due to my schedule, I had to watch it in 4 sittings, but I really looked forward to my breaks because of it. I sure love those girls.
OK, I just watched it with the sound. So sweet. This video will be treasured for a long time to come, I'm sure.
Leena,
I still cry every time I watch this. I can't decide what's the best part of this birthday present--having you as my daughter or those 2 cuties as my granddaughters. I'm glad that it is all the best. I love you!!!
We're so glad we found your blog! Your daughters are adorable and we loved their video!
Hey Leena, this is Melanie (lindas daughter). I'm not sure how but my blog is private and your blog has an invite?? Weird huh? I'm glad it happened though, your little girls are adorable!! I'll have to send my mom your link so she can see too!!
Some of our good friends have just found out they will be having twins. I've sent them a link to your blog so they can prepare themselves.....
So maybe this is weird to leave a comment on your blog. Remember the Sherry Family from PA and UT -- I'm Sara the second oldest. Anyway, my mom just forwarded me an email from your mom updating me about the Rinne family. I always look forward to your family's Christmas card. So I had to come and check out your blog (and Mikaels) just for a little blast from the past.
You sure have a darling family! Those girls of yours are so precious. My sister, Leah, lives in Provo and is an amazing photographer--just thought I would mention that if you get itchin' for another family photoshoot. Here is her blog: http://thewrightfampics.blogspot.com/
Another coincidence -- my brother Matt just adopted a cute little girl and named her Sofia too.
Love your montage! What a great gift to your momma!
love, Sara Ditto (Sherry)
Hey Leena, I don't know how to contact you other than leaving a comment, but I thought I'd let you know that I have set up a blog.
www.wagzclan.blogspot.com
By the way, it was great to see you again!
Post a Comment