Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We love summer!

There are so many fun things to do! We've been spending lots of time outside lately, including the arts festival a few weeks ago.


Sofi getting a love:

David getting a love:

Me and my babies:

We had a fun fourth of July - we went to Dave's family reunion in Alpine.

Grandpa Marvin and Sofia, swinging:


The girls already love to play dress up. Every day Sofia wants to wear a hat and shoes. Here are some fun pictures of one of our "dress up" evenings.



5 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE the hat and shoes look. I oughtta try that.

Anonymous said...

I sport this look every night! Did the family band play at the reunion?

xoxoxo

B said...

Oh, the cuteness is too much. P likes to wear her jacket in the middle of the summer but I'm know she's missing out on the hat and tennis shoes look.

Omgirl said...

I had a dream the other night that I was a surrogate mother and found out that I was carrying twins. In the few seconds after I woke up before reality settled in, I was racking my brain for who I could call for twin advice. I think you will have to be my go-to girl for that. You know, when my surrogate twins are born.

Parkin Family said...

Your girls are so big - I Love the dress ups!