It was fun taking the Valentine's day pictures, but let me tell you - trying to get two 11 month olds to hold still for pictures literally feels like herding cats only with more tears. Here are some fun take-outs that didn't make it to the card.
They're getting soooo big! I think I say this every time but I want to smother them in kissies!
By the way be are doing really great, Lola is getting HUGE and I cry every time I have to put her little newborn clothes into to a box... I don't want her to get big, waaaaaa xoxo i
Love the valentine pictures! I know what you mean, trying to get two of them to cooperate at the same time is nearly impossible! So you end up taking 50 pictures to get one semi-decent one, lol! I think these are too cute - your girls are very pretty.
4 comments:
Ha ha. It's funny, because you really do get that "herding cats" vibe from looking at those pictures.
They're getting soooo big! I think I say this every time but I want to smother them in kissies!
By the way be are doing really great, Lola is getting HUGE and I cry every time I have to put her little newborn clothes into to a box... I don't want her to get big, waaaaaa
xoxo
i
Thanks for posting on our blog. Your girls are so cute. I love their little bald heads. Yes, lets for sure keep in touch.
Love the valentine pictures! I know what you mean, trying to get two of them to cooperate at the same time is nearly impossible! So you end up taking 50 pictures to get one semi-decent one, lol! I think these are too cute - your girls are very pretty.
Post a Comment